OPTYLONKREA: A Leading Hospitality Developer Crafting Exceptional Living Spaces
Join us in redefining the future of hospitality! At OPTYLONKREA, we're more than areal estate developer; we specialize in acquiring and transforming propertiesinto branded serviced apartments under our ANDO LIVING brand.
Our architects and in-house designers infuse organic elegance into each ANDO property, equipping them with the finest amenities and the market's best, to create distinctive living spaces.
We managed €1.8 billion investments in real estate in Portugal and Turkey, representing more than 1 million square meters, and we are currently acting as investment advisor for Risk Capital Funds with €200 million equity in Portugal,showcasing our commitment to excellence.
With 10 existing ANDO properties throughout Portugal and Turkey and 8 more underconstruction, including Ando Living Clubs featuring rooftop pools, restaurants, bars, gyms, and coworking spaces, we're revolutionizing the hospitalitylandscape. Our ambitious goal is to expand across Europe, starting with Madrid,Paris and London.
The Origination & Asset Management team play a vital role in our company strategy, they are responsible for identifying and developing investment opportunities, from sourcing to ongoing asset management. This team plays afocal role in determining our real estate portfolio's success. If you're passionate about real estate, have a talent for determining successful investment prospects, and thrive in a cooperative, results-oriented environment, then this opportunity may be the one for you.
· A Degree in Economics,Finance or Engineering
· Highly motivated, fast,rigorous, independent with high working capacities and sophisticated analyticalskills
· Ideally 1- 2 years ofprofessional experience
· knowledgeable in excelmodelling
· Prior experience inreal estate development and management, m&a, private equity or consultancyin a big four is desirable
· Fluent in at least 2European languages, preferably English and Portuguese
· Strong analytical andorganizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handlemultiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks per deadlines
· Excellent communicationand interpersonal skills interacting with people from various countries,cultures and all business levels
· Internal Client Focus
· Problem Solving
· Proactive and dynamic
· Rigorous and detailed
· financial modelling ofthe projects under management (real estate and venture capital funds)
· Assist on the assetmanagement of real estate projects and venture capital funds, more specificallyon the preparation of internal and investor reports, on the monitorization ofproject’s development and cash flows
· A deep insight into thefunctioning of today’s Portuguese real estate markets and how macroeconomicdevelopments impact them
· A significant exposureto high-net-worth individuals, corporate banks, institutional investors acrossdifferent sectors (residential, retail, office)
Whatdo we offer and what you can expect:
· Working in a marketleader organization
· Working in a fastgrowing & international environment
· Have a realcontribution and impact in the organization
· New office in thecenter of Lisbon with a fantastic view
· Competitive package
· Meal Card Allowance
· Health Insurance
· Transport Expenses
· Company Events
· Friendly Environment
· Flexible work policy
Notethat LovelyStay/OptylonKrea is an equal opportunity employer and proud toprovide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers. We are activelycommitted to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the groundsof age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status,pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Optylon Krea is a Pan-Mediterranean real estate development and investment management company, created as the result of a partnership between the founding partners of Optylon Capital and of Krea Real Estate.
For 26 years, institutional investors like Merrill Lynch, GIC Singapore and Yapi Kredi Koray as well as private investors have entrusted their investment management to us. We bring our wealth of knowledge to the booming Portuguese market to bolster our impeccable reputation.
With the ever increasing thirst in the global markets for stable, dependable and profitable options for investment immigration eligible investments, we have developed a formidable range of Portuguese Golden Visa eligible investments that cover all bases.
Golden Visa “eligible and profitable” does not have to be mutually exclusive. We know how to transform a good opportunity into an exceptional investment by using our multinational investment management experience. Our goal is to enable our investors to use our local and international know-how to create a winning situation for themselves both in terms of residency and investment.